Monday, March 23, 2009

do not judge a burger by its look

Everyone knows the food served never really looks like what's photographed on the menu or poster. The new Scallops Rice Burger at Mos Burger is one very good example. It looked nothing close to the burger featured on their attractive poster!

Photobucket

Ironically, I was once the one who tempted the target audience with irresistible looking food and desserts, I never stop being a victim of advertisements. I never deny that.

Despite looking nothing like the burger that was advertised, it tasted pretty good as a whole. The beans was a good match because the scallops were kind of tiny.

Can give it a try but I'll still go back to my succulent Ebi Rice Burger!

"mos makes my day"

1 comment:

M said...

hey.... time for more food blog!