Sunday, March 8, 2009

i-ing on iPhone

i have been contemplating if i should switch to iPhone. It's the coolest gadget since iPod Touch.

My trusty Sony Ericsson 3.2 mega pixel Cybershot camera phone has been doing a good job on capturing, though not professional, but acceptable pictures of my indulgences. I wouldn't want to lug around a DSLR and make shooting a chore. That's also the reason why K got me the Ricoh GX100 a year ago. But having a film camera with me most of the time, I do not want to add to the weight on my shoulder and only take it with me on holidays.

Then there's the Sony Ericsoon C905 equiped with a 8.1 mega pixel camera. Tempting. But it'll defeat the purpose of owning a compact digital camera, isn't it?

Sadly, one can't have the best of both worlds.

2.0 megapixel is so yesteryear and there's no macro mode. :( Thankfully, there's Griffin's Clarify which may compensate the inadequacy.

I think the switch will force me to fully utilize my GX100. Which is, of course, a good thing.

What am I waiting for?

My birthday!

Haha!

1 comment:

Latteolle said...

ya i also thinking of getting sony ericsson leh..