Thursday, April 23, 2009

I wish for a rich & good man

I love swiss rolls. Simply because of its simplicity.

I first tasted Rich & Good's kaya swiss rolls 8 years back when a client of my ex-company bought them for us whenever he passed by the area. I soon left the company and left the tasty memory behind.

Thanks to T who let me relish the goodness of the rich and creamy cake again on my birthday. :)

Photobucket

Instead of the regular fat and short rolls you can get from your neighbourhood bakery, these are long and thin.


Photobucket

What you get for $10 is a long roll of super soft and moist cake filled with rich fillings that are not too creamy or sweet.

Photobucket

My favourite is coffee flavour but kaya and durian are highly recommended. You can actually taste chunks of durian flesh in it. Other flavours include chocolate, mango, strawberry and blueberry.



Rich & Good Cake Shop
24 Kandahar Street

1 comment:

Latteolle said...

its already like 2 months. still wishing?
pls move on...