Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

What's your new year's resolution? For me, it'll probably be eat less, blog more. That's possible! Because I eat at least five times a day but I don't even blog five times in a week. :P I'll try to spice up this blog with more interesting stuff and not just blogging about famous eating places which are mostly covered by pioneer food bloggers. Insead, I'll share my feasting experience, review and recommend food products, ingredients and snacks. Also, I hope I'll have more time to put my cookbooks to good use and passing those successful recipes around.

Here's a toast to all foodies.
Have a delicious new year! Cheers!

Photobucket

This desserts shooter was a treat from M at
Obolo. I can't recall all the fanciful names but this was definitely a temptress. Their desserts were exquisite and delectable. Shall blog more about Obolo soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn! Looks really yummy! I want!!!

cyanwater said...

Yes, save on booze and drink this instead! Since "lose weight" is not in your NY resolutions. :P