Monday, May 26, 2008

ieatSuperBurger

ifinallygettoeatSuperBurger at Astons.

M and her hubby were quite sure I couldn't finish the super-sized burger. Which I did. Not that it was super shiok, I just have a super big appetite.

"The ieatSuper Burger ($12.50) is made from 200gm chopped Sirloin Steak, 2 slices of cheese, 2 rashers of bacon, Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, Astons Special Hickory Smoked BBQ Sauce, Astons Special Sauce and crispy onion frost all piled up in a sesame seed bun."

The burger was served looking super messy such that I didn't know where to start. Nothing like what is pictured on their blog. The patty is tasty but a tad dry. The bacon was overdone and the buns were not toasted.


Photobucket

This is what I call a super gelak burger. It was oily rather than juicy. I think the culprit was the crispy onion frost. But then again, the Onion Frost ($5.00) was very tempting!

Photobucket

A complete opposite of the Beef Onion Portobello Burger I just had Cedele, these are definitely not for the health-conscious or weight-watchers. Still, it's a decent burger for the starving.

M insisted that the standard is much better during lunchtime when it is less crowded. I trust her words and will revisit during off-peak hours for better food and pictures.

No comments: