Wednesday, May 14, 2008

a healthy burger

Cedele is where I frequent for soup and free flow of bread with my ex-colleague, R. Lately, they launched its new cafe restaurant with a different menu at Raffles City. When I visited R to reminisce the good old days, she suggested the newly opened Cedele and I didn't hesitate.

I wanted soup initially but couldn't resist trying the Beef Onion Portobello Burger ($14.80) which R highly recommended. I wasn't very hungry but the juicy burger definitely whetted my appetite. Sandwiched between the focaccia breads were a slab of well-done beef, a huge flower of portobello mushroom, onion balsamic marmalade, tomato and lettuce. It was a perfect combination of saltiness, sweetness and sourness. Unlike some burger which you felt fattening after eating, this left me hungry for more.


Photobucket
Pardon the lousy picture as they were shot with my handphone.

No comments: