Sunday, October 26, 2008

shake it mama

Photobucket

These are mini croquettes ($3.00 for bag of 5) I bought from a Japanese food fair at Takashimaya basement level. There are many other interesting Japanese snacks and food. I think it ends in October so it's still not too late to pop by if you plan to head town the next few days.

What's so special about these croquettes is that they come with a pack of seasoning. Two flavours to choose from, black pepper or consommé. I thought black pepper was too expected so I bought the consommé. What you have to do before eating is like the steps you do with the seasoned fries from Mc Donalds or Mamee Noodles. Sprinkle the seasoning into the bag of croquettes, grab the opening and shake it. Tear open along the dotted line and enjoy! It was a tad too salty because greedy me added the whole pack of seasoning. :P

No comments: